- 'Lost' Medieval City Discovered Beneath Cambodian Jungle LiveScience.com - 9 hours ago
- Flashpoint Found for Istanbul's Next Earthquake LiveScience.com - 12 hours ago
- Autism Linked with Air-Pollution Exposure During Pregnancy LiveScience.com - 10 hours ago
- Racing up Europe's highest volcano in the Etna Supermarathon Reuters - 10 hours ago
- Golfing in Iceland: lava beds, angry birds, winds Reuters - 12 hours ago
- Tropical depression heading toward southern Mexico AP - 17 hours ago
- Wet, wintry, wild: Meteorologists and climate scientists meet to discuss weird British weather AP - 17 hours ago
As soon as the decades-old Twin Otter landed at Lukla airport, passengers burst out in applause. They do that for nearly every safe landing at the often terrifying airport at the gateway to Mount Everest. ...