- Sea turtle comeback in a corner of the Caribbean AP - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
- Memorial Day Countdown: Will the Jersey Shore Be Ready? LiveScience.com - 7 hours ago
- Calif. fire crews work to douse 2 blazes AP - 15 hours ago
- Invasive Ladybug Thanks Its Parasite For Competitive Advantage Scientific American - 23 hours ago
- Fallout from Huge Solar Flare Sideswipes Earth Today SPACE.com - 23 hours ago
- All missing residents accounted for after Texas tornadoes Reuters - Fri, May 17, 2013 2:41 PM EDT
Spring sprung early in 2012, breaking records across the lower 48 states, a new study finds.